Our main stories include a new look (and name) for AdWords, fun new Search Console functionality, YouTube & Instagram updates and much more!
Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
What we’ve got lined up for this week’s main Marketing O’Clock news:
- Introducing Google Marketing Platform
RIP in peace AdWords, Hello Google Ads
- New URL inspection tool & more in Search Console
We think U’RL love this new Search Console tool!
- YouTube opens Channel Memberships to more creators & rolls out new revenue opportunities
Now more content creators are eligible for YouTube Partner Program members as well as new Premieres videos.
- A New Level of Transparency for Ads and Pages
Now you can see what (and where) a Facebook Page is advertising…
- Updates to Our Prohibited Financial Products and Services Policy
Crytpo ads are back(ish)!
- How we fought webspam – Webspam Report 2017
The great 2017 doubledown of unnautral link removals.
- Facebook’s ‘Keyword Snooze’ feature will let users hide posts with specific words or phrases for 30 days
Snooze everything (but the ads).
- Instagram launches Topic Channels in Explore, video chat in Direct & new camera effects
The innovation keeps flowing over at Instagram