In this week’s digital marketing news, Google’s search index is back to normal after some technical issues, brands have greater control over what Facebook content their ads are shown with, Google Discover data comes to search console, we check out the most interesting 2019 blogging statistics, and so much more.
Read the full show notes down below.
This Week’s Digital Marketing News:
Must Read Marketing Article of the Week:
- Google: De-indexing problem now fixed, result of ‘technical issue’
- Updating Our Brand Safety Controls
- Google Search Console adds Discover report
- Four Out of Five Americans Distrust Facebook and Hate Online Ads
- Drive more action with new conversion features
- Google Search Console adds Android app filters to performance report
- Google+ for enterprise rebranded to Google Currents
- New types of answers from your Google Assistant on Android
- Google SearchLiaison Tweet
- Twitter Safety Tweet
- 20 Million Vehicles Shipping in 2023 will Come Equipped with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Both