Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
- How To Audit & Validate Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) by Screaming Frog
What we’ve got lined up for this week’s main Marketing O’Clock news:
- Project Strobe: Protecting your data, improving our third-party APIs, and sunsetting consumer Google+
- Google is continuing its effort to improve user experience on their phones, in their work life and their overall online experience.
- Facebook unveils new ad effectiveness tool for Marketing Partners
- The new “Creative Compass” tool measures the impact of ad creative on Facebook with scorecards, and multiple elements to better track performance.
- Google’s smart home ecosystem has arrived
- Google has entered the smart home market with the Google Home Hub. This new gadget can stream YouTube videos, access your calendar and much more!
- Google to record some calls from ads for quality assurance
- In an effort to crack down on spam call-only ads, Google will be recording calls from ads.
Lightning Round Articles that you don’t want to miss!
- Introducing Portal From Facebook: New Video Calling Devices to Connect You With Friends and Family
- Bing Ads Editor now supports in-market audiences
- Pandora launches online analytics tools, announces ad distribution agreement with SoundCloud
- Google Update: Sept. 24, 2018
- YouTube cracks down on duplicate content videos