September 14th, 2018
Watch this week’s episode of Marketing O’Clock, where you will get your weekly dose of the biggest news from the digital marketing industry.
We have some exciting news this week as LinkedIn rolls out with Dynamic Ads and Google Ads continues to expand their machine learning ad delivery with the release of Responsive Display ads. That’s not all – our lightning round will quickly recap even more updates as we finish off the show by featuring our “Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week” which we think you are really going to like this week! Make sure you tune in every week and subscribe to our YouTube channel to stay informed, updated and entertained. All articles & resources discussed are in the links below, so feel free to check them out!
Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
- Exploring Google’s New Carousel Featured Snippet by The STAT Team
What we’ve got lined up for this week’s main Marketing O’Clock news:
- Introducing LinkedIn Dynamic Ads in Campaign Manager
- LinkedIn launches Dynamic Ads to help build a relationship with your audience and deliver personalized messages to your target audience.
- Deliver the best message across the web with responsive display ads
- Everyone is jumping on the responsive, dynamic, whatever you want to call it machine learning ad delivery. Google now offers not only Responsive Search ads but Responsive Display ads as well!
- Unveiling a New LinkedIn Groups Experience: A Shared Space to Build Your Professional Communities
- Everyone loves Facebook Groups, right…? Now introducing LinkedIn groups, that will probably be almost as useful as the ones on Facebook.
- Bring Brands and Products to Life with Instant Experience
- Facebook launches “Instant Experience” which allows advertisers and brands new immersive ways to bring products to life. There are 5 new template options available Instant Storefront, Lookbook, Customer Acquisition, Instant Storytelling, and Instant Form.
Lightning Round Articles that you don’t want to miss!
- Vertical video ads now available for TrueView and Universal App campaigns on YouTube
- Twitter launches audio-only broadcasting feature on its iOS app and Periscope
- Amazon is stuffing its search results pages with ads — and they seem to be working
- Google Testing Headlines Only In Search Results – #PPCChat Tweet
- Video in showcase shopping ads