Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
- The Ultimate Guide To Facebook Dynamic Creative Ads by Cypress North
What we’ve got lined up for this week’s main Marketing O’Clock news:
- Google Ads introduces ‘ad strength’ indicator & reporting for responsive search ads
- Have you been wanting to know what combinations of these ‘responsive search ads’ work best? Let’s give a warm welcome to ‘Ad Strength!’
- Facebook adds pixel to Groups so marketers can track engaged audiences
- This new feature aims to have marketers pay closer attention to Facebook Groups and understand audiences better.
- Google Search Console query reports now exclude ‘anonymous query’ data from chart totals
- Say goodbye to anonymous queries in Search Console.
- Instagram fights back against fake accounts & bad actors with new safety tools
- Larger accounts will get a new feature called ‘about this account’ in order to increase their security measures.
Lightning Round Articles that you don’t want to miss!
- Google Ads Overview Page (supported tweet)
- Google adds new ‘veteran-led’ attribute to Google My Business profile
- Continuing charm offensive, Facebook creates tool to boost news publishers’ reach on the platform
- Facebook opens up video ad opportunities to more creators as it takes Watch global
- Twitter to enforce new rules around issue ads starting September 30
- Google Converts PDFs To HTML For Indexing In Search
- Google Launches Structured Data Codelab
- Email Marketing Turned 40 – Now what?