Greg Finn and Jess Budde are coming at you LIVE from The Cypress North Studios! Our marketers give you updates from the digital marketing industry this week. From Facebook updates to talking about the new Snapchat glasses, there is a wide range of topics on this weeks episode. Let us know what you think of the new updates and don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more helpful and informative videos. All articles & resources discussed are in the links below, so feel free to check them out!
Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
What we’ve got lined up for this weeks Marketing O’Clock:
- Facebook continues to refine its app data & ad-targeting safety measures
- New ad targeting and API updates have advertisers complying with anti-discrimination policies and privacy policies on Facebook.
- Facebook gives creators new ways to monetize videos, while pushing more users to Watch
- Facebook continues to compete with video platforms and streaming services like YouTube and Hulu with their new Facebook Watch. You can now target people that are more likely to watch your videos.
- Google confirms rolling out a broad core search algorithm update earlier this week
- Google announces another Broad Core update and reminds us that they do this several times a year.
- Fake Reviews From Facebook Are A Growing Problem On Amazon, Google
- Merchants are using Facebook to flood Google and Amazon with fake reviews.
- Snapchat launches Spectacles V2, camera glasses you’ll actually wear
- Snapchat comes out with version two of their camera glasses and worked out many of the major kinks users complained about with the first pair.