- Facebook begins rolling out analytics for Instagram accounts & expanded Page analytics
More data is headed your way for advanced Facebook analytics
- Bing Ads Scripts are rolling out in beta
While a bit different than Google Ads, the long awaited Bing Ads scripts are here.
- Adobe Forecasts $124 Billion in U.S. Online Sales This Holiday Season
To nobody’s surprise, online sales keep on charging ahead.
- Pinterest’s new Promoted Carousel ads will display up to 5 swipeable images in a single ad
A new ad unit will allow for carousel images with unique links.
- Google tests multifaceted featured snippets in desktop search results
More featured snippets in your SERPs.
- Google Ads intros new ad position metrics
- Google Search Console experiments with domain properties
- Google My Business rolls out feature for new businesses, updates local service area settings
- Chrome will soon ad-block an entire website if it shows abusive ads
- Notifying users of unclear subscription pages