- Google Is Testing Ads In Its App Feed
- Google is trying out native ads in its Feed app. The format looks similar to content cards with an image, headline, and description.
- Announcing SparkToro “Trending” — a Front Page for the Web Marketing World
- This new platform has you connect just your twitter account to receive just tweets – a great way to hear what other people are saying about updates and news.
- Bing Ads Rolls Out In-Market Audiences To All US Advertisers
- Advertisers now have access to in-market audiences on Bing, which are users actively “in the market” for a certain product or service category.
- Mary Meeker’s 2018 Internet Trends Report
- Check out this year’s trends report from Mary Meeker – slides and video included on the Recode website.
May 31, 2018
Google Feed Ads
- Skip ahead to your favorite segments
- Digital Marketing News
- Lighting Round - Paid & Non Paid
- Must Read
- Watch Us In Action
- Google Maps Is Testing Interface With Categories Of Local Search Suggestions
- There is a cool new map feature that allows you to look at a few basic categories like restaurants cafes, hospitals, etc in a location on the map.
- In The Post-Facebook Era, Publishers See Increase In Direct Traffic
- There has been a steady incline in mobile readers coming directly to publisher websites instead of from social platforms like Facebook.
- Introducing Search Engine Land’s ‘Guide to PPC’ by Ginny Marvin