- Facebook: Making Ads and Pages More Transparent
- In continued attempts to show users they care, Facebook is now giving more control to users to block “issue ads” (political) from their timeline.
- Google Is Officially Testing ‘More Results’ Button To Load More Search Results
- Google was testing this new button in attempts to make getting more search results faster & easier on mobile and it actually happened! You can read the announcement here.
- Bing Ads Launches Price Extensions
- Bing has now added price extensions to search ads (woo!). Check out the full story to see the guidelines for this new extension.
April 12, 2018
Facebook Makes Ads More Transparent
- Skip ahead to your favorite segments
- Digital Marketing News
- Lighting Round - Paid & Non Paid
- Must Read
- Watch Us In Action
- Google launches Reach Planner for YouTube & video ad forecasting in AdWords
- Google is testing a new media planner called “Reach Planner” to help advertisers forecast reach & frequency of their video campaigns!
- Instagram Scannable nametags
- Instagram is taking another step toward improving their Insta Story feature and it’s looking very similar to Snapchat’s scannable Snapcode.
- New Facebook Product Terms
- As Zuckerberg feels the heat from lawmakers, Facebook is created new terms for use of customer data, tracking, and measurement.