- Google’s exact match close variants expand again: Now include same meaning variations
- In an effort to give advertisers more of an opportunity for their ads to show, Google has changed ‘exact match’ again to now include variations that have the same meaning as the keyword… thanks, Google. *internal screaming*
- Making it easier to discover datasets
- Google launches “Data Search” to help scientists, data journalists, or any data geek in general, find the data they need for their work.
- Google Search Console out of beta, adds more features
- More tools have been added to Google Search Console as it is officially out of BETA. (supported article: The new Search Console is graduating out of Beta)
- Save time with Bing’s new Reporting enhancements
- Getting valuable information about your campaigns and account performance just got a whole lot easier!
Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week: • How to Create Category Pages That Rank + Convert 10x Higher by Cyrus Shepard What we've got lined up for this week's main Marketing O'Clock news: • Google’s Exact Match Close Variants Expand Again • Google Search Console out of beta, adds more features • Making it easier to discover datasets • Save time with Bing's new Reporting enhancements Lightning Round Articles that you don't want to miss! • Instagram is reportedly developing a dedicated shopping app • Amazon Advertising o New Video Ad Format Gives Brands A Way To Promote Deals On Amazon • Americans are changing their relationship with Facebook • Google Wants to Kill The URL Blog: https://cypressnorth.com/marketing-oclock/google-expands-exact-match-marketing-oclock-ep34 Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1xwEw-T5Jk
- How to Create Category Pages That Rank + Convert 10x Higher by Cyrus Shepard