Join us for Marketing O’Talk as our guests discuss the realities of PPC advertising in 2021. PPC experts share how digital marketing demand has changed a year and a half into the pandemic. Plus, strategies to combat bad close variant matching, new features they are loving (and hating), and how to safely test automation in your accounts.
Meet our guests
Julie F. Bacchini: President, Neptune Moon. #PPCChat moderator
Anastasia Sorokina: Associate Director of SEM, Stella Rising
Mark Saltarelli: Digital Marketing Manager, Cypress North. Marketing O’Clock cohost.
And, your moderator. Christine Zirnheld. Digital Marketing Manager, Cypress North. Marketing O’Clock host.
- How has the demand for digital marketing changed a year and a half into the pandemic?
- New Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising features that our guests are loving (or hating)
- Search term visibility in Google Ads
- The impact of the new phrase match and phase-out of broad match modified
- Strategies to combat bad matching in Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising
- Targeting strategies that are working hard/hardly working
- Ad types that are working hard/hardly working
- How our experts safely test automated PPC tools in both DTC and B2B accounts
- The biggest challenges in PPC right now
- What our guests are the most excited about in the world of PPC