— James Webster (@PPC_Webster) September 1, 2020
Pro-tip, turn off your in-stream video ad placements in FB now that election season is here.
Further, be weary of video feed ads at this time too.
Ask yourself, are you ok being placed between terrible news stories?
If not, turn these placements off.
— David Herrmann (@herrmanndigital) September 1, 2020
- Expanded Google Ads conversion categories and reporting
- Biden campaign launches official Animal Crossing: New Horizons yard signs
- Facebook’s Black Business August sessions are now available on demand
- Covid19’s Effect on LinkedIn Ads
- Facebook Ads incorrectly rejects ads
- Facebook Announces Beta Launch of ‘Horizon’ VR Social Experience
- Facebook will stop accepting new political ads a week before the US presidential election
- China Imposes New Rules Which Could Halt TikTok Sell-Off, Triller Enters Bid for the Platform
- TikTok and Teespring Partner on New Integration to Enable Creators to Sell Merch On-Platform
- Facebook now lets you customize your Watch video feed with #Topics
- Twitter Adds Example Tweets to Selected Trends in Order to Provide More Context
- Bringing transparency to being a creator on TikTok
- See who’s using automation tools for connection requests on LinkedIn