- A smarter way to target your audience with Bing Ads and LinkedIn
- You can now target audiences on Bing by their LinkedIn profile like the company, job function, and industry.
- Facebook Attribution now available to all advertisers
- Awesome news from Facebook with the launch of its attribution so marketers can see the customer journey and which channels are driving important KPIs.
- Google Ads announces new click-to-message ad features and store visits updates
- Google rolls out with tons of new tools like click-to-message updates, store visits tools and more!
- Google local pack now showing book, schedule buttons for some businesses
- Google added new buttons to location searches, “book” or “schedule” and is powered by Reverse With Google.
October 25, 2018
Bing Audience Targeting
This week we cover Bing and LinkedIn's new audience targeting for Bing search ads, Facebook's attribution model and reporting and much more! Check out the links below for the full show notes: marketingoclock.com
- Skip ahead to your favorite segments
- Digital Marketing News
- Lighting Round - Paid & Non Paid
- Must Read
- Google tackles new ad fraud scheme
- A Final Update on Our Priorities for 2018
- Apple looking at $2 billion from Search Ad business alone by 2020
- New Research Shows Facebook Making Strides Against False News
- Snapchat is a popular source for news among college students
- Instagram just surpassed Snapchat as the most used app among American teens, according to a new Wall Street survey
- Making it easier to control your data, directly in Google products
- Facebook now lets you add music to your profile and Stories
- Introducing Graph API v3.2, Marketing API v3.2 and Updates to Facebook Login, Messenger App
- YouTube video embeds redesigned w/ new look, shortcuts
- Google Is Teaching Children How to Act Online. Is It the Best Role Model?
- Google My Business Lets Businesses Add Products to Listings
- New Google Search Console Fix Slow Page Loading Notices
- Quora To Launch Promote