In this week’s digital marketing news, slow and outdated Bing Webmaster tools turn fast and modern, you don’t need to be famous to have a Google Search profile card, TikTok continues making brand positive moves, Google’s new product feature makes shopping dreams a virtual reality, Search Console allows exporting with ease, and peanut butter weighs in on a long-disputed internet debate.
- [05:41] Bing Webmaster Tools Gets Refreshed With New Design & New Features
- [08:24] Google Search to introduce public profile cards for all, a convenient replacement for Google+ profiles
- [11:02] TikTok Tests Direct Website Links on Profiles
- [11:42] Burberry introduces augmented reality in Google searches
- [14:13] Google will start treating nofollow as a hint for crawling & indexing purposes
- [16:17] More & better data export in Search Console
- [17:58] Google Penalties on Guest Post Article
- ‘Made in USA’ ad extensions spotted on Bing
- Facebook taking a page from Google’s book?
- Facebook is banning ads that promise to cure the coronavirus
- LinkedIn Ads allows you to see forecasted total spend
- Snapchat Launches ‘Swipe up to Call’ Ads in the US
- Google Updates Image Search With Icons for Products, Recipes, & Videos
- Of Google liaisons, now we are two!
- Your WhatsApp groups may not be as secure as you think they are.
- How Low Can #1 Go? (2020 Edition)
- Use the Rich Results Test to preview your results on Google Home and smart displays
- Google Search Console Sending Email Alerts for Spikes in Search Traffic
- Yelp beefs up its waitlist feature, including support for large parties
- Amazon Is Testing an AI Chatbot That Generates Original Dialogue in Real Time
- Amazon Just Made the $30k Amazon Retail Analytics Premium Data Free
- Introducing Pinterest Lite
- LinkedIn Launches New ‘Featured’ Section on Profiles to Highlight Key Achievements and Links
- Actor Steven Seagal Fined by SEC for Touting Token Offering
- Facebook’s Testing New Color Highlighting for Links and Hashtags in Post Text
- Twitter Shares Some Simple Tweet Copy Tips to Improve Campaign Performance
- Etsy tells sellers it’s going to advertise their goods and take a big cut of the sale
- Transparency Report 2019
Sorry “Bruce” [50:15]
Part D [50:55]
No Duh [52:00]
Good Sheet [52:40]