1.What advice would you give yourself 10 years ago?
- Double major in college or at least try other classes to learn as much as I could.
- Seek out more training.
- Find other people to reach out and network with.
2.What’s your biggest mistake in your digital marketing career?
3.What are the pros and cons of working at an agency?
- PROS: The people you get to work with and how much you learn.
- CONS: You can’t do everything you want to do and you might get stuck waiting for things due to communication issues.
4.What are the pros and cons of working from home?
- PROS: A more relaxing environment and I get to be with my kids more.
- CONS: Some people might get lonely even though I don’t have that problem.
5.What book/blog/website had the biggest impact on your career?
6.Your favorite speakers that are a must see for you?
7.What’s the most important factor of succeeding in the digital marketing industry?
- Staying on top of everything new that comes out and embracing those changes.