Facebook CTA stickers are added to their stories feature, directing users to ‘shop now,’ ‘get directions.’ ‘book now,’ and ‘call now.’ Google featured snippets can now jump to the section of content its sourcing, and Alexa skills in the U.S. doubled by number in 2018 in this week’s digital marketing news.
Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
- How to Research, Monitor, and Optimize for Questions by Ann Smarty
What we’ve got lined up for this week’s main Marketing O’Clock news:
- Google featured snippets can now jump to section of content it is sourcing
- Supporting Tweet by Glenn Gabe
- Google search is now anchoring structured snippets highlighted in search results so the user can go right to the information listed without scanning the webpage for it.
- Facebook CTA Stickers Added for Page Stories
- You can now add CTAs to your Facebook stories. This could be a great opportunity for businesses advertising a product to followers.
The lightning round you won’t want to miss!
- The number of Alexa skills in the U.S. more than doubled in 2018
- How Google Tracks Your Personal Information
- Supporting Tweet.
- Google Zero Results For Record A Video Result
- Bing: We Ignore Default Robots Directives If There Is A Bingbot Section
- Google Moving Google Posts Back Up?
- Google Tests Larger Messaging Buttons In Local Panels