Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
What we’ve got lined up for this weeks Marketing O’Clock:
- Facebook: Making Ads and Pages More Transparent
- In continued attempts to show users they care, Facebook is now giving more control to users to block “issue ads” (political) from their timeline.
- Google Is Officially Testing ‘More Results’ Button To Load More Search Results
- Google was testing this new button in attempts to make getting more search results faster & easier on mobile and it actually happened! You can read the announcement here.
- Bing Ads Launches Price Extensions
- Bing has now added price extensions to search ads (woo!). Check out the full story to see the guidelines for this new extension.
- Google launches Reach Planner for YouTube & video ad forecasting in AdWords
- Google is testing a new media planner called “Reach Planner” to help advertisers forecast reach & frequency of their video campaigns!
- Instagram Scannable nametags
- Instagram is taking another step toward improving their Insta Story feature and it’s looking very similar to Snapchat’s scannable Snapcode.
- New Facebook Product Terms
- As Zuckerberg feels the heat from lawmakers, Facebook is created new terms for use of customer data, tracking, and measurement.