Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
What we’ve got lined up for this week’s main Marketing O’Clock news:
- A smarter way to target your audience with Bing Ads and LinkedIn
- You can now target audiences on Bing by their LinkedIn profile like the company, job function, and industry.
- Facebook Attribution now available to all advertisers
- Awesome news from Facebook with the launch of its attribution so marketers can see the customer journey and which channels are driving important KPIs.
- Google Ads announces new click-to-message ad features and store visits updates
- Google rolls out with tons of new tools like click-to-message updates, store visits tools and more!
- Google local pack now showing book, schedule buttons for some businesses
- Google added new buttons to location searches, “book” or “schedule” and is powered by Reverse With Google.
Lightning Round Articles that you don’t want to miss!
- Google tackles new ad fraud scheme
- A Final Update on Our Priorities for 2018
- Apple looking at $2 billion from Search Ad business alone by 2020
- New Research Shows Facebook Making Strides Against False News
- Snapchat is a popular source for news among college students
- Instagram just surpassed Snapchat as the most used app among American teens, according to a new Wall Street survey
- Making it easier to control your data, directly in Google products
- Facebook now lets you add music to your profile and Stories
- Introducing Graph API v3.2, Marketing API v3.2 and Updates to Facebook Login, Messenger App
- YouTube video embeds redesigned w/ new look, shortcuts
- Google Is Teaching Children How to Act Online. Is It the Best Role Model?
- Google My Business Lets Businesses Add Products to Listings
- New Google Search Console Fix Slow Page Loading Notices
- Quora To Launch Promote