Kyle Pucko first got a taste for hard work at the age of 14 when he was hired to pick strawberries in his hometown. Those valuable lessons would stay with him all throughout college where his digital marketing career began to take form. From working as a tour guide and college admissions counselor, Kyle soon found himself running the digital marketing department at his school. Since then, Kyle has taken it upon himself to find the best and easiest solution for common everyday digital marketing problems.
Kyle Pucko is currently the co-founder of GeoFli, a digital marketing agency that focuses on easily changing website content based on the users location.
Kyle in Action:
Personal Twitter: @kylepucko
Linkedin: Kyle Pucko
1. What was your first job?
- Strawberry picker.
2. What was the biggest mistake you made in your digital marketing career?
- Not jumping on certain channels right away and not investing in thought leadership earlier in my career.
3. What is the hardest thing about running an agency?
- Staying focused.
4. What is the most rewarding part of running your own company?
- Working with the power of a team.
5. What book/blog/website has had the biggest impact on your career?
6. Worst thing about working in an agency?
- Feeling disconnected from the campaigns and not being as hands-on.
7. What is the most important factor to be successful in any career?
- Resilience. You’re going to fail but as long as you have the mentality to keep moving forward, you’ll succeed.