Instagram repost capability was added this week so users can now regram simultaneously on multiple accounts and Google search results were manipulated for propaganda in this week’s digital marketing news. Subscribe now on your favorite podcast player (Apple, Google, Spotify, MP3).
Must Read Marketing Article of the Week:
This week’s top digital marketing news:
- Help influence and understand how your products appear on Google
- Google has made some upgrades to their Manufacturers Center
- The gist of it is that you can now add your own content to product detail pages on google shopping.
- Instagram now lets you regram posts to multiple accounts
- This instagram repost feature could make it easier for businesses, influencers and regular folks with Instas and Finstas to publish the same meme, promotional image or other content across their profiles simultaneously instead of having to post on one at a time.
- Retarget users who have shown interest in questions on Quora
- You can now target users who “previously read about a question” and show your ads to them all over the platform.
- Pick up where you left off on Search
- Twitter gives events a boost with new publisher tools
- Google Analytics Demo Account
- Google Assistant added to Maps this week
- Google buys expert community and ‘answer engine’ Superpod for $60 million
- Spotify is giving brands more control over ads in Discover Weekly
- New Google mobile SERP for song/lyric searches
- Inside Google Marketing: 3 ways we think about SEO
- Chrome’s ad blocker will go global on July 9