Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
- Use Low CPC Geek-Tail Keywords for Psychographic Content Marketing by Marty Weintraub of Aimclear® Blog
What we’ve got lined up for this week’s main Marketing O’Clock news:
- Google is giving up some control of the AMP format & Introducing Bing AMP viewer and Bing AMP cache
- Google and Bing are both in the news for AMP pages. Google is relinquishing some control over the AMP project and letting open-source contributors that are non-Googlers have a say.
- Bing Ads gives advertisers machine learning-powered insights
- Bing offers a handful of machine learning insights about competition. From performance insights to competitive pressures Bing reporting just got a whole lot more useful.
- Facebook Is Letting Job Advertisers Target Only Men
- Many of the job ads on Facebook have been targeted specifically to the male gender based on stereotypes.
- Amazon is now third-largest digital ad platform in US, closing in on Facebook, Google
- Amazon is rising up the ranks quickly becoming one of the top digital ad businesses in the US as its competitors Facebook and Google are seeing a decrease!
Lightning Round Articles that you don’t want to miss!
- Quora introduces Broad Targeting, says audience hits 300 million monthly users
- Facebook’s Dynamic Ads, Collection Ads are getting a pre-holiday touch-up
- Twitter will soon let you switch between chronological and ranked feeds
- New Instagram feature could make captions #hashtag-free
- Google admits it’s using very limited personalization in search results
- YouTube gives more creators option to monetize channels
- Pinterest opens API to give brands more insights on influencer campaigns