- Introducing Google Marketing Platform
RIP in peace AdWords, Hello Google Ads
- New URL inspection tool & more in Search Console
We think U’RL love this new Search Console tool!
- YouTube opens Channel Memberships to more creators & rolls out new revenue opportunities
Now more content creators are eligible for YouTube Partner Program members as well as new Premieres videos.
- A New Level of Transparency for Ads and Pages
Now you can see what (and where) a Facebook Page is advertising…
Do you want to know what’s new in the digital marketing industry this week? Join Greg Finn and Jess Budde while they talk about big changes to AdWords, new search console tools and much, much more! *Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week* • Five Years of Google Ranking Signals http://www.seobythesea.com/2018/06/google-ranking-signals/ *What we've got lined up for this week's main Marketing O'Clock news* • Introducing simpler brands and solutions for advertisers and publishers https://www.blog.google/technology/ads/new-advertising-brands/ • New URL inspection tool & more in Search Console https://webmasters.googleblog.com/2018/06/new-url-inspection-tool-more-in-search.html • YouTube opens Channel Memberships to more creators & rolls out new revenue opportunities https://marketingland.com/youtube-opens-channel-memberships-to-more-creators-rolls-out-new-revenue-opportunities-243013 • A New Level of Transparency for Ads and Pages https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2018/06/transparency
- Updates to Our Prohibited Financial Products and Services Policy
Crytpo ads are back(ish)!
- How we fought webspam – Webspam Report 2017
The great 2017 doubledown of unnautral link removals.
- Facebook’s ‘Keyword Snooze’ feature will let users hide posts with specific words or phrases for 30 days
Snooze everything (but the ads).
- Instagram launches Topic Channels in Explore, video chat in Direct & new camera effects
The innovation keeps flowing over at Instagram