- Instagram launches IGTV video hub for creators, 1-hour uploads
- Instagram goes head-to-head with YouTube as they launch IGTV where users can upload video up to an hour in length.
- New tools for creative storytelling on YouTube
- YouTube comes out with some new tools to help creators. The suite includes video experiments, video creative analytics and director mix and video ad sequencing.
- Facebook tests ‘subscription Groups’ that charge for exclusive content
- Facebook is allowing Group admins charge from $4.99 to $29.99 a month for users to view exclusive posts.
- Some advertisers shut down old Adwords Interface July 10th
- You might have to say goodbye to the old AdWords interface a little sooner than expected!
- Sign up for keynote here.
June 21, 2018
Instagram Releases IGTV Video Hub
Do you find yourself wishing there was a source where you could hear all the digital marketing news from the past week? Well, you’re in luck! On Marketing O’Clock our marketers give you the recap of all the latest happenings in the industry! On today’s episode, you will receive updates about Google's new features for retail advertisers, shopping from Instagram stories, Twitter trying to improve user experience and much more! Check out the vlog on our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxm5P0CGF5510aYO3_fGesw?sub_confirmation=1 Blog: https://cypressnorth.com/marketing-oclock/googles-new-features-for-retailers-instagram-stories-shopping-and-more-marketing-oclock-22/ to view all the articles we talk about!
- Skip ahead to your favorite segments
- Digital Marketing News
- Lighting Round - Paid & Non Paid
- Must Read
- Google Search Console Analytics API now has 16 months of data
- Google announced this awesome news this week on Twitter!
- Google replacing video boxes with video carousel on desktop search
- This new carousel format has been seen for “how to” queries and can show up to 8 video cards in the carousel!
- Autoplay video ads in FB Messenger
- These new video ads can be found in your Facebook messenger inbox – there are some bad reactions as people feel this is an invasion of privacy.
- Bing Ads rolling out UI updates to make bulk analysis & changes easier
- Users can now adjust location targeting and bid adjustments across multiple campaigns. Bing has even added more metrics to its dimensions tab.
- Text on your computer with Messages for web