- Exclusive: Facebook will no longer show audience reach estimates for Custom Audiences after vulnerability detected – Marketing Land
- Facebook stopped showing audience reach with their Custom Audiences targeting because there was a potential privacy leak for users. To avoid any more bad press they are removing the feature until it can be corrected.
- Rolling out mobile-first indexing
- Mobile-first indexing is continually rolling out and sites should be prepared.
- Advertisers will spend $40 billion more on internet ads than on TV ads this year
- No shock here that online advertising is out spending more traditional media like TV. This study done by Zenith gives you data, graphs and future projections of advertising spend and medium.
- Sidebar Text Ads retiring in the US market – Bing Ads
- There will no longer be a sidebar for text ads on Bing. They have announced they will be showing ads on the top and bottom of their SERP’s.
March 30, 2018
Facebook Drops Custom Audience Numbers
- Skip ahead to your favorite segments
- Digital Marketing News
- Lighting Round - Paid & Non Paid
- Must Read
- Watch Us In Action
- Bing Launches More Intelligent Search Features
- Many features were launched by Bing to make search more beneficial for users. Things like the ability to receive definitions of uncommon words when you hover over them are among the many listed in the article.
- News Feed FYI: More Local News on Facebook, Globally
- Facebook has announced better reach for publishers of local news stories. They will now extend globally!
- Making it easier to find and share GIFs with Google
- GIFs are coming to Google search! What could be more exciting than that? Everyone loves GIFs!
- Google Partner Search, Insights & Leads Going Away
- Google has announced that they are getting rid of many Google partner features by April 2018.
- Reverse Engineering YouTube Search by Justin Briggs