In this week’s digital marketing news, Microsoft Ads designs more multi-account features, working from home and desktop searches go hand in hand, Facebook premiers new video tools, Pinterest checks out retailers for their verified program, and curiosity about manipulating search engines landed The Tiger King in a lawsuit.
- Now, analyze more accounts in Google Ads Report Editor
- Google Ads Pulls Plug on Dedicated Support for Many Premier Partners Starting April 1
- Updates to Inappropriate content Policy (March 2020)
- Google Ads ends monthly campaign budget test
- New in Apple Search Ads: Recommendations
- FYI – Google posted this in Merchant Center today.
- Navigating your campaigns through COVID-19
- Weekly podcast data amid the Coronavirus crisis – update through March 29th, 2020
- Yelp to stop auto-creating fundraisers after outrage from business owners
- Google local testing new dine in, take out and delivery attributes for local results
- Google: Marking a Business ‘Temporarily Closed’ Doesn’t Impact Rankings
- Coronavirus Ad Blocking Is Starving Some News Sites Of Revenue
- Google Search Console adds performance report and email preferences
- Reach companies based on their employee growth rate over the last year.
- Facebook Focusing on Live Streaming As Usage Spikes During COVID-19 Lockdowns
- LinkedIn Shares Tips on What to Post During COVID-19 Lockdowns
- Instagram Is Testing a New Set of Animated Selfie Stickers for Stories
- Trending searches on Pinterest for April 2020
Good Sheet [49:05]