- New Google Bulletin App
- Google is testing a new app that allows users to post pictures and video updates of their community, like a “live” blog. This hyperlocal news feed shows a lot of promise if executed properly.
- Publishers “Reach'” Out To Paid Facebook Ads
- As mentioned in the last two episodes, Facebook’s latest algorithm update is still causing some aftereffects. Publisher’s, media companies and many others are now turning toward paid distribution to achieve the reach they need.
- Crack Down On Fake Twitter Followers
- We learn the (unnecessary?) consequences of buying fake followers. More about this story here.
- Muting Retargeting Ads
- Do you ever feel like you are being “pummeled” by ads when surfing the web? Don’t worry, users can now control the kinds of ads they wish to see. What? Yes, it’s true. Read more about it in the link above.
- You Can Now Schedule Organic Instagram Posts
- Business accounts can now schedule organic posts with the new Instagram Graph API update and we are super jazzed about it!
January 31, 2018
Google Bulletin App
- Skip ahead to your favorite segments
- Digital Marketing News
- Watch Us In Action