- Google Medic Update: Google’s Core Search Update Had Big Impact On Health/Medical Sites
Medic! See why Barry Schwartz aptly dubbed the new update “medic”. More information on the YMYL & EAT conversations here:
– The August 1, 2018 Google Update strongly affected YMYL sites – Marie Haynes
– Google Medic Update – August 1st – Traffic Stats Updated – Brian Chappell
– Industry Teardown – The True Cost of Building the Best Content – Brian Chappell
- Improving Pages, Events and Jobs to Help Local Businesses Grow
See what the upcoming “facelift” to your pages may look like & how they will affect you.
- Google extends added character benefits of Responsive Search Ads to text ads
From the amazing Ginny Marvin’s article: “You get an extra headline! And you get an extra headline! Oh, and you get a longer description, too.” That’s gold Ginny, gold!
August 9, 2018
Google Medic Update
Join Greg Finn and Jess Budde on this week's episode of #MarketingOClock as they talk about the new Medic! Google update, what you need to know about Google Ads changes, new Facebook layouts more #digitalmarketingnews! Blog: https://cypressnorth.com/marketing-oclock/medic-and-ads-headlines-marketing-oclock-ep30/ Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92AC4MEmMyw
- Skip ahead to your favorite segments
- Digital Marketing News
- Lighting Round - Paid & Non Paid
- Must Read
- New Update Chart Time Comparison in Google Ads
- Google now recommends adding datePublished and dateModified to non-AMP Article pages
- Multi-factor authentication policy for Google Ads accounts
- Google: The Search Console Index Coverage Report is now more accurate
- Now playing: Promoted Video at max. Width
- The option to activate Google signals will be rolling out to all users in the coming weeks.
- Amazon to merge its ad businesses into one platform
- Creating Kick-Ass Marketing Reports Through Progressive Detail – Ian Laurie, Portent
This amazing article guides you through the proper way to create a report. Ian dives in as to how you can create something that works across all types of personas, and how you can use the progressiveness of data to keep both C-somethings and practitioners happy with one report!