- Google Ads is simplifying how to reach users on mobile
- Soon you will no longer be able to block mobile apps from display targeting, but there are several ways to narrow your audiences with new refined targeting options.
- Bing Ads rolls out Target CPA & Maximize Conversions bidding strategies
- These new strategies have been in testing for almost a year and are now available in many countries, including the US!
- Making it easier to discover data in Search
- Google is helping out journalists by providing some more structured data in table form when searching for news and more.
- Facebook updates video ad metrics & adds Moat as measurement partner
- The 3-second and 10-second video metrics on Facebook will now include unrepeated watch times.
August 3, 2018
Google Mobile Targeting Controls
Join Greg Finn and Jess Budde on this week's episode of #MarketingOClock as they talk about Major updates this week from Google, Bing and more! Google announces no more adsenseformobileapps.com for Display campaigns, Bing also rolls out with Target CPA and Maximized conversion Strategies and so much more #digitalmarketingnews! Blog: https://cypressnorth.com/marketing-oclock/google-simplifies-display-targeting-new-bing-bid-strategies-marketing-oclock-ep29/ Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTSe3BL2g6M
- Skip ahead to your favorite segments
- Digital Marketing News
- Lighting Round - Paid & Non Paid
- Must Read
- Helping Businesses Chat with Customers at Scale on WhatsApp
- This new app for Android will help small business communicate better with customers and start a convo more efficiently.
- Remarketing exclusions in Bing Ads Editor
- Further refine your audience in Bing by excluding people that don’t fit in your business’s target audience.
- Facebook cuts off access to API platform for ‘hundreds of thousands’ of inactive apps
- Make sure your active app goes through Facebook’s new review process or they will remove you from their API access.
- Broad core Google Algorithm update
- Google releases another algorithm update. Check out the link to see the direct tweet from the company.
- Video Featured Snippets: How Suggested Clips Work by Justin Briggs