In this week’s digital marketing news, Google’s favicons are already causing trouble, Twitter allows a four-person party on their live video service, North Face gets shut down after boasting about their brilliantly dumb marketing strategy, this week’s marketing article breaks down an SEO audit, and the first launch of an influencers clothing brand might be the last launch. All on today’s show.
Listen above and read the full show notes below.
This Week’s Digital Marketing News [01:49]
- Google Already Penalizing Favicons In Search
- Twitter Lets Users Host Live Videos With Up to Three Guests
- The North Face Used Wikipedia to Climb to the Top of Google Search Results
Take of the Week [13:30]
Must Read Marketing Article of the Week [37:42]
- Mobile-First Indexing by default for new domains
- Investing in the Podcast Ecosystem in 2019
- Marketer Reduces US Time Spent Estimates for Facebook and Snapchat
- Google to restrict modern ad blocking Chrome extensions to enterprise users
- Live: Google 3D Objects With AR Support In Search
- Google has fixed the indexing issue from Thursday night
What The Heck [29:35]
Cool Tool [36:53]