What we’ve got lined up for this weeks Marketing O’Clock:
- Help shoppers take action, wherever and however they choose to shop
- Step aside Alexa, customers can now shop your products with Google Assistant! You can do this on mobile, desktop or a Google Home device.
- Facebook wants more video creators to compete with YouTube, so it’s rolling out a subscription feature
- If you are a big fan of a content creator on Facebook you can now show them some love with the new subscription feature! Facebook created this in an effort to compete with YouTube and keep people engaged with the Facebook platform.
- Introducing Subscribe with Google
- You can now subscribe to your favorite publishers on Google and access them on websites, apps and search results.
- Google Reverts Zero Search Results After Search Community Feedback
- Google has stopped showing zero search results when users type in calculations, unit conversions, and local time queries. This may come back in the future if they can find a way to improve it.
- Pinterest Expands Shopping Ads For Retailers
- Retailers can now sell products through Pinterest and showcase them in day-to-day environments.
- New Google My Business dashboard for multiple listings rolling out
- In an effort to make Google My Business more user-friendly there is a new simplified dashboard that is easier to navigate.
- Suspending Cambridge Analytica and SCL Group from Facebook
- There was a data leak on Facebook affecting thousands of users.
- Google Search Console Alerts For Switching To Mobile-First Index
- Webmasters will be notified by Google Search Console, when and if, their sites are being moved from desktop-first index to the mobile-first index.