Our main stories include Instagram launching a new video hub called IGTV where users can upload up to hour-long videos. There is also new creative tools in YouTube, a group subscription being tested on Facebook and the old AdWords interface shutting down as soon as July!
Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
What we’ve got lined up for this weeks Marketing O’Clock:
- Instagram launches IGTV video hub for creators, 1-hour uploads
- Instagram goes head-to-head with YouTube as they launch IGTV where users can upload video up to an hour in length.
- New tools for creative storytelling on YouTube
- YouTube comes out with some new tools to help creators. The suite includes video experiments, video creative analytics and director mix and video ad sequencing.
- Facebook tests ‘subscription Groups’ that charge for exclusive content
- Facebook is allowing Group admins charge from $4.99 to $29.99 a month for users to view exclusive posts.
- Some advertisers shut down old Adwords Interface July 10th
- You might have to say goodbye to the old AdWords interface a little sooner than expected!
- Sign up for keynote here.
- Google Search Console Analytics API now has 16 months of data
- Google announced this awesome news this week on Twitter!
- Google replacing video boxes with video carousel on desktop search
- This new carousel format has been seen for “how to” queries and can show up to 8 video cards in the carousel!
- Autoplay video ads in FB Messenger
- These new video ads can be found in your Facebook messenger inbox – there are some bad reactions as people feel this is an invasion of privacy.
- Bing Ads rolling out UI updates to make bulk analysis & changes easier
- Users can now adjust location targeting and bid adjustments across multiple campaigns. Bing has even added more metrics to its dimensions tab.
- Text on your computer with Messages for web