Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
- Do Twitter Ads Really Work? A Surprising Experiment: 17.2 Million Views From a Single Twitter Thread by Ash Read
What we’ve got lined up for this week’s main Marketing O’Clock news:
- 50 million Facebook user accounts hacked
- Facebook experienced another security breach (again) on Friday on September 25th.
- From discovery to click, new YouTube ads capabilities for more effective video storytelling
- YouTube is making video ads more actionable with extensions, like locations and forms.
- Google: Making Quality Links Is Against Google’s Webmaster Guidelines
- Don’t go making quality links, Google wants you only use natural links otherwise you are going against webmaster guidelines.
Lightning Round Articles that you don’t want to miss!
- Google Search Console snapshot arrives in search results
- Google confirms ‘small’ search ranking algorithm update this past week
- Google adds new ‘family-led’ attribute to Google My Business profile
- Here’s how to copy old AdWords column settings to the new Google Ads UI
- Publishers on Twitter can now monetize videos viewed by global audiences
- Google is building a search engine for fact checks
- Expand your global reach with multiple language targeting
- Ad groups unveil a new Data Transparency Label
- Promoting inclusive storytelling with the Google Podcasts creator program
- Reddit 1 billion monthly video views