Today the gang talks about some cool new Facebook Ad metrics (and some not so cool ones), A new Google core ranking updated that is dubiously named, and how Google is investing in tackling billions of bad ads. Plus we talked about Nic Cage and why real life is basically like Black Mirror.
Must Read Marketing Article of the Week:
- KEY SEO METRICS: BRANDED VS. NON-BRANDED GOOGLE ORGANIC SEARCH TRAFFIC.
- “When monitoring performance and identifying improvement opportunities in Google organic search traffic, it’s critical to understand the queries that are bringing search traffic to the site. Queries fall into three broad categories…”
This Week’s Digital Marketing News:
- [Facebook] Metrics Updates to Offer You More Actionable Business Insights
- [Google] Google Update Florida 2 – It’s a Big One
- [Google] Enabling a safe digital advertising ecosystem
- Google showing image thumbnails in mobile search results snippets more often
- Usability enhancements to the Amazon DSP
- Google launches marketer-friendly Google Ads API query builder
- Facebook testing features that let Pages archive and share Stories
- Grow your games business with ads
- Without fanfare, #GoogleAds rolled out new audience targeting options!
- Google Says All Separate Mobile URL Sites Should Move To Responsive
- With Lookout, discover your surroundings with the help of AI
- Help Google Search know the best date for your web page
What The Heck (WTH):