Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
Here’s how to use Twitter to dominate the Google search results by Chris Silver Smith
What we’ve got lined up for this weeks Marketing O’Clock:
- Google launches Outstream Ads to boost video reach beyond YouTube
- This new video ad format is going to work on mobile devices over Google video partner sites and even apps!
- Facebook’s ‘Premieres’ video format will let publishers post prerecorded video as live footage
- This new video will be similar to a livestream and still allow views to interact with the video through likes, hearts, and comments.
- Amazon’s Shareholders Letter
- Amazon is constantly growing thanks to small, medium and bigger retail stores selling their products through the site. If you’re not on Amazon it’ll be more than beneficial for you to check it out.
- Google may issue manual actions over job schema on expired job listings
- If you are using job schema on your job listings and you don’t remove the listing after it expires Google may penalize your website by removing your ability to use job schema in the future.
- Gmail’s upcoming redesign to include more app integration, smart replies & offline support
- There is a new “Gmail Experience” coming our way! With this new experience comes a redesign and some new features like “snoozing” emails.
- YouTube to stop supporting third-party ad serving in EU in May, citing GDPR
- As GDPR comes closer many platforms are changing their privacy policies and pixel tracking, YouTube included.
- Amazon starts revealing secret formula behind influential ‘Amazon’s Choice’ selections
- Amazon is now listing out the reasons why a product is an “Amazon Choice” item. Some of those reasons include product rating, prime delivery and related product searches.