Today’s episode of Marketing O’Clock is brought to you by Upfluence. With Upfluence’s all-in-one platform, marketers can streamline their influencer marketing campaigns and scale their influencer programs in no time.
📣 Now generally available: Microsoft Clarity is a #free-to-use #analytics product built to help website managers improve their website experiences by better understanding site visitor behavior. What are you waiting for? Learn how to sign up now 👇! https://t.co/ERC4w21OPB
— Microsoft Advertising (@MSFTAdvertising) October 28, 2020
- YouTube ads include new viewing options
- Adobe’s 2020 online holiday shopping predictions
- Pinterest rolls out 5 new updates for merchants
Clearly it was that last 3% that failed them!
— Ed Leake (@EdLeake) October 29, 2020
Someone asked me to define canonical tag, but make it sassy.
Me: You know that bitch who shows up to the pride parade prep party in glitter, & spread glitter to everyone so glitter appears in all rooms & on all guests. Ya, the canonical is pointing the finger at her, the first. pic.twitter.com/NkKEDsXBf8
— Adam Riemer (@rollerblader) October 27, 2020
New alert showing up in accounts (s/o @timothyjjensen)
Learn More takes you to the generic help window. If you inspect the button, it has this URL attached https://t.co/YMguFNpg5G.
— Greg (@PPCGreg) October 26, 2020
Noticed a new option for "longer headlines" in Google Ads automated extensions
These are probably enabled in your accounts if you haven't seen them before
— Christine Zirnheld (@shepzirnheld) October 26, 2020
- Google political ads policy to restrict ads after election day & claim that claim results
- The fight over the fight over California’s privacy future
- Real-Time SEO: US 2020 Election – SEO Battleground in Google SERPs: Trump vs Biden & Top SEO Winners
— Teresa Wolf (@Teresa__Wolf) October 25, 2020
When it comes to Google Featured Snippets, there is often more than what meets the eye 👀
In my latest post, I highlight the Featured Snippet bolding function – a subtle hint for relevance
-> Emboldened Featured Snippets: A Subtle Hint for SEO Relevance https://t.co/wbWammSECy
— Brodie Clark (@brodieseo) October 28, 2020
- Instagram extends time limits on live streams to 4 hours, will soon support archiving
- Shopify partners with TikTok to help merchants with their marketing campaigns
- Snapchat Adds New Barcode Scanning Capacity for Selected Products, Providing Further Insight
- TikTok Launches New Notification System to Help Creators Understand Video Removals
- Facebook steps into cloud gaming — and another feud with Apple
Last week I asked people to “submit your company landing page” and I’d rewrite it.
Well, we did it! I teamed up with Annie Maguire, one of the best copywriters in the business.
Hopefully, this gives you an insight into the mind of a pro copywriter.
— Harry's Marketing Examples (@GoodMarketingHQ) October 28, 2020
Don’t miss Marketing O’Clock Live at the SEJ eSummit!