Today’s episode of Marketing O’Clock is brought to you by Upfluence. With Upfluence’s all-in-one platform, marketers can streamline their influencer marketing campaigns and scale their influencer programs in no time.
If SEO Twitter ran the election:
SEOs: Votes correlate with speech length!
Google: Just run good candidates
Bill Slawski: Here are some election patents
Tech SEOs: How to determine winners using Python
Barry Swartz: That's old
Neil Patel: Votes correlate with speech length!
— Cyrus (@CyrusShepard) November 4, 2020
Buy the dip. Stock the cupboard.
Today's traffic is Black Friday's revenue.
Daily CPM's on FB: Election vs. Post-Election. pic.twitter.com/rLgK3VR6UI
— Taylor Holiday (@TaylorHoliday) November 5, 2020
— Andrea Cruz (@andreacruz92) November 4, 2020
Switching your #googleads bid strategy to tCPA?
Google now automatically removes device bid adjustments that are above -100%
UNLESS you press "more options" & uncheck the box ☑️
ICYMI, device adjustments work differently with tCPA
— Cypress North (@CypressNorth) November 3, 2020
— Glenn Gabe (@glenngabe) November 3, 2020
- Google recommends permanent URLs for Black Friday pages
- How Google chooses canonical page
- Featured snippets: The 9 rules of optimization
- Anchor is now IAB podcast measurement 2.0 certified
- How embedding YouTube videos on your blog backfires
- LinkedIn Adds New Resource Hub to Provide Support for Underrepresented Groups
- TikTok Launches New Hub to Support Black-Owned Businesses
- Snapchat Lets Users Display Follower Counts
- LinkedIn Launches A New Tool For Job Seekers
- Facebook Begins Roll Out of Dark Mode on its Mobile App
BFCM week is gonna be a lot of fun for all you Facebook advertisers. 😳https://t.co/uWhdjcxlZq
— Owen Ryan (@Yoghan9) October 30, 2020
There's two kinds of Google Ads: paid search and, uh… Paid search? WTH?! pic.twitter.com/amnzu0u4uy
— Rand Fishkin (@randfish) November 2, 2020
At a loss with the ever-changing, increasingly black-box world of Paid Search?
Join me and the big Google on the 24th November to learn how to structure, plan and strategise your Search to deal with these changes, and future-proof against upcoming ones. https://t.co/cLUB4jHQWQ
— Greg Holland (@GregPPC) November 5, 2020