- Google Drops Support For Meta News Keywords Tag
- The use of meta keywords has been dropped about 4 months ago. Don’t worry, if you’ve been using these meta keywords you can leave them as is it will not affect anything.
- 2009: Google does not use the keywords meta tag in web ranking
- 2011: The Meta Keywords Tag Lives At Bing & Why Only Spammers Should Use It
- 2012: Back To The Future: Google Announces A Meta Keywords Tag Just For News Articles
- Google AdSense Launches New Type Of Ad Format That Optimizes Placements
- On Wednesday, Google announced Adsense auto ads! It uses AI & machine learning to help figure out what ad placements would benefit you.
- Report: Facebook To Introduce Two Smart Assistant Devices in July
- The new product names are “Alohoa” & “Fiona.” Alohoa will be marketed under the name “portal” and will provide extensive social network capabilities.
- Business Buying Fake Positive Reviews – Winton & Hiestand Law Group
- As we learned in Marketing O’clock: episode 3 buying fake followers is never a good idea, same goes for fake reviews. Earning your reviews with great customer service is always the better option.
- Google Image Search removes View Image button and Search by Image feature
- To view an image you have to click through to the website and find the image on the site. This is great from a marketing perspective but it is more work for the user. Luckily, not even a few hours later, multiple Google extensions were created to bring back the “view image” button. You can find those here. If you want to read the anti-trust dispute between Getty you can find that article here.
February 23, 2018
Death of Meta News Keywords
- Skip ahead to your favorite segments
- Digital Marketing News