- New features in the Facebook Ads Manager app make building ads on mobile easier
- Facebook adds 5 new features, like image cropping, text overlays and more to make building ads more user-friendly on mobile.
- Google Posts Adds Call Now Button
- This new call-to-action allows you to add your phone number to any posts on Google My Business
- An update to referral source URLs for Google Images
- There is a new referral URL for Google Images: https://images.google.com.
- New: See when your friends are online to DM
- You can now see when your friends are online in the Instagram messenger app – making “sliding into those DM’s” a whole lot easier.
July 19, 2018
Google Images Referral URL Update
Join Greg Finn and Jess Budde on this week's episode of #MarketingOClock as they talk about updates on Facebook Ads Manager making ad creation easier on mobile, Google posts new "Call Now" button, Instagram's new DM update and much more #digitalmarketingnews! Blog: https://cypressnorth.com/marketing-oclock/facebook-ads-manager-feature-google-image-url-update-marketing-oclock-ep-27/ Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH4CZyn9qKE
- Skip ahead to your favorite segments
- Digital Marketing News
- Lighting Round - Paid & Non Paid
- Must Read
- Google Search Console Search Analytics API now gives you 25,000 rows per request
- This is up from the original 5,000 rows per request users had previously.
- Instagram is testing feature that allows public accounts to remove followers
- Less aggressive then blocking someone completely, this new “remove” feature on Instagram will let you have more control over who follows you.
- New in AMP stories: Monetization, Revamped bookends and Metadata
- Based on some user feedback AMP came up with these three new capabilities and plan to release even more in the future.
- EU fines Google 5 billion
- EU punishes tech giant Google for forcing cell phone companies to download Google search and browser apps.