Small hack that many don’t even realize is there…..
Pinterest trends. Probably one of the only true trend reports on the social space outside Google.
Her’s how much travel has flatlined. Notice the up-tick in end of April (before wave of Covid cases)? pic.twitter.com/noDnLxgvT2
— David Herrmann (@herrmanndigital) September 10, 2020
- Google Ads hidden click update
- Google’s adding a new way to track video ad conversions if the user doesn’t initially click through
- Podcasts outperform traditional media, digital display on brand awareness, study says
- Facebook launches new enhancements for automotive inventory ads
- Snap is exploring bringing ads to Minis
- Seeing double Google Shopping Ads
- Facebook adds new brand safety controls, including topic exclusions for video ads
- Amazon starts selling Twitch ad inventory programmatically
- Facebook laxes text-heavy ad penalty
- Google Ads destination report
- Googlebot will soon speak HTTP/2
- Google boosting visibility of ‘nearby’ product inventory with new Shopping features
- Emojis in email subject lines: Do they affect open rates?
- Google is separating Chrome from Chrome OS
- Hotjar bans Trump-Pence campaign
- Google AdSense new first-party cookies setting
- Search Console Index Coverage report delays
- Microsoft Excel mobile
- Today I learned Google Sheets now lets you link multiple words in a single cell
- Is Instagram planning on selling links?
- Facebook messenger lets users watch videos together
- Twitter expands policies around election misinformation
- Facebook and Coursera are making it easier for job seekers to master social media marketing skills
- Facebook adds new organic post testing option to creator studio
- Facebook rolls out data use check-up
- Facebook’s first ‘smart glasses’ will be Ray-Bans, coming next year