Today’s episode of Marketing O’Clock is brought to you by Upfluence. With Upfluence’s all-in-one platform, marketers can streamline their influencer marketing campaigns and scale their influencer programs in no time.
- Introducing the new Google Analytics
- Google Ads brings YouTube into attribution fold, expands data-driven attribution to more advertisers
- Google Podcast Manager – Why podcasters need this
Google Search is an important and growing way to find podcasts. Today we’re introducing a new feature to help podcasters understand how listeners discover their content on Search. Check it out in Podcasts Manager ⇒ https://t.co/ejDUvAe9fe
— Google Webmasters (@googlewmc) October 13, 2020
— Amalia Fowler (She/Her) (@amaliaefowler) October 14, 2020
If you are running influencer campaigns, don't forget to set up search campaigns with influencer name + generic product for the people who forget your brand. Like "Jennifer Whatsername shampoo" as the keyword. Works best if you can use their likeness on a LP #ppcchat
— Pamela Lund (@Pamela_Lund) October 7, 2020
YOUTUBE ADS: If you added a custom CTA to your lead form on YouTube ads then please check your settings again. It seems G have just stopped using them and now brought in pre-made CTAs.
— Steven Johns (@stevenjohns21) October 12, 2020
— Andrea Cruz (@andreacruz92) October 12, 2020
#Googleads Housing, employment, or credit advertisers must acknowledge policy changes by clicking to accept them (via notification in the accounts) before the policy goes into effect on October 19. OR you can fill out this form.https://t.co/mqm6D2MqjG #ppcchat
— Greg (@PPCGreg) October 12, 2020
We have disabled the "Request Indexing" feature of the URL Inspection Tool, in order to make some infrastructure changes. We expect it will return in the coming weeks. We continue to find & index content through our regular methods, as covered here: https://t.co/rMFVaLht6V
— Google Webmasters (@googlewmc) October 14, 2020
- Google My Business adds more COVID-19 health & safety checks
- Google is giving data to police based on search keywords, court doc shows
New In Data Studio: Compound conditional formatting in pivot tables
You can now create conditional formatting rules with multiple clauses using OR and AND logic in pivot tables.
— Google Analytics (@googleanalytics) October 12, 2020
We're aware of issues displaying sports scores for some US-based events. Some scores may be delayed or not available. We're working quickly to resolve this.
— Google SearchLiaison (@searchliaison) October 11, 2020
- Google Search Console data anomalies with web stories
- Coming soon: Style your highlighted answers from Google Search
Now: #:~:text=foo → 🟨🟨
Soon: #:~:text=foo → 🟪🟪
— Thomas Steiner (@tomayac) October 15, 2020
- WordPress can now turn blog posts into tweetstorms automatically
- Facebook & Instagram drop support for WordPress embeds
- Facebook announces new Messenger branding, adds new messaging features
- Twitter announces new election integrity measures as we head into the final weeks of the US presidential campaign
- HBO Max’s secret to viral TikToks: Letting their interns run the account
Don’t miss Marketing O’Clock Live at the SEJ eSummit!