A draft that never went live. This should be an insightful conversation. I redacted the rep's name to protect the innocent. Got to love automated systems.
— lchasse (@lchasse) February 23, 2021
Random PPC Trivia I learned today:
A negative keyword will only prevent your ads from showing up if that word appears within the first 16 words of a search term.
16+ word search terms are still very rare but huh what a weird quirk.
— Mark Irvine (@MarkIrvine89) February 18, 2021
- Responsive Search Ads Are Now Default Type For Google Ads
- Attribution Reports Now Include Youtube And Display Ads – Google Ads Help
- Spotify Debuts New Tools For Creators To Make Interactive Podcasts
- Youtube Is Adding New Ways For Creators To Make Money
- Youtube Adds New Comparative Data Tools In Youtube Studio, And Info On Other Channels Your Audience Watches
- Youtube Says That Its Tiktok-Like ‘shorts’ Feature Will Be Expanded To Us Users Next Month
- Google: Focus Less On Individual Pages & More On Category Pages
- Linkedin Adds New Tools For Company Pages, Including Content Recommendation And Lead Gathering Options
- Twitter Launches Live Test Of Voice Recordings In Dms
- Clubhouse Faces New Security Questions After Significant Data Breach
Linkedin Announces New Initiatives To Support Covid-19 Recovery Efforts
- Tiktok Announces New Live-Stream Partnership With Ufc
- Snapchat Shares New Insights Into Gen Z Consumption And Engagement Trends
- Snapchat Publishes New Data On The Rising Effectiveness Of 6-Second Ads
This Week’s Tweets
We’ll send the dozens of articles in the lightning round and absolutely everything that we covered this week!