Our main stories include a Facebook platform update, major updates to Snapchat ads manager, new Instagram features and much more!
Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
- How to Create Sidebars That Help SEO by Barbara Mae Lewis
What we’ve got lined up for this week’s main Marketing O’Clock news:
- App Review Deadlines Approaching & Facebook Platform Update
- In an ongoing effort to protect users’ privacy, Facebook announces some API restrictions and you should take a look at all the deadlines coming up, from Facebook login permissions and 2 APIs.
- Introducing major updates to Snapchat Ads Manager
- There is a new full-suite of tools need to optimize and measure your Snapchat campaigns.
- Google My Business Insights adds queries used to find your business
- You can now see the queries used to find your business.
- Google Data Studio now gains 16 months of Search Analytics data
- This data will be available through Beta Search Console, Google Search Analytics API, and Google Data Studio.
- Google clarifies the upcoming Speed Update only impacts the ‘slowest sites’
- Basically, if you have a fast site, then this update won’t affect you.
- Introducing “You’re All Caught Up” in Feed
- Instagram understands how hard it can be to keep track of your notifications, so they added this new “caught up” feature.
- Instagram tests questions in Stories
- More updates coming from Instagram with a new questions feature, allowing you to post lengthier responses.