Buckle up for this weeks episode of Marketing O’Clock, where we have Sarah Burke and Cole Soldwisch giving you this weeks updates from the digital marketing industry. They cover topics from LinkedIn, Facebook, and much more! All articles & resources discussed are in the links below, so feel free to check them out!
What we’ve got lined up for this weeks Marketing O’Clock:
- LinkedIn Introduces Video Ads
- There are new native ads on the LinkedIn newsfeed and can be used as a lead-gen forms product. Also, new Company video capabilities allowing business to share news and event or new product releases.
- Waze launches ‘Local’ ads primarily aimed at SMBs and franchises – Search Engine Land
- Waze launches three new targeting options, great for small business or local business.
- Facebook booting data brokers, simplifying privacy tools to bolster user confidence – Marketing Land
- Facebook has announced it is getting rid of “Partner Categories” in lieu of their recent privacy issues.
- Weather Co. goes all-in on ‘Taboola Feed,’ a Facebook Newsfeed clone
- Weather Co. is the first big name to try “Taboola Feed,” which is very similar to Facebooks newsfeed. The company has said its seen a major revenue increase since the switch.
- Sight, sound and scale: Introducing TrueView for reach
- New TrueView for Reach is a new targeting option that lets you advertise in-stream ads to a more broad audience.