Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
What we’ve got lined up for this weeks Marketing O’Clock:
- Video is everywhere – helping brands find their audience in the era of convergence
- YouTube announces a new device type that is focused on TV screens with a corresponding AdWords segment!
- Microsoft launches new audience network, ‘Audience Ads’ at Bing Partner Summit
- Bing advertisers can now reach new segments via audience ads with some new extensions too!
- Google Featured Snippets Expand By Category/Topic
- We’ve spotted the “multifaceted Google featured snippet” in the wild and it looks pretty cool.
- Twitter Password Bug
- Twitter passwords accidentally released in plain text and Twitter scrambles to update and protect users.
- Version 12.3 of AdWords Editor
- The new AdWords Editor just landed and it comes with a ton of new features to utilize – from search terms report to account level extensions.
- Facebooks New Privacy Feature
- There is a new privacy control on Facebook so users can “clear history” like you would in a web browser.
- Google My Business Agency Dashboard & Upgrade to API Coming
- All new updates are coming from messaging API, improved Search API’s and more!
- Facebook launches commerce ‘Analytics’ app
- Helps Business keep track of more than just likes, comments, and shares. Now track your apps, websites and more.
- First batch of Google mobile-first indexing notifications goes out today
- SEOs and Webmasters will now be receiving notifications when their site is “enabled” for mobile-first indexing.