This week we have a lot of news from Facebook, Google and more! So, join us for some laughs as we help you stay up-to-date on the digital marketing landscape.
Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
What we’ve got lined up for this weeks Marketing O’Clock:
- Facebook Marketplace expands into home services
- Users can now use Facebook Marketplace to find home services like plumbers, cleaners and more!
- PayPal starts deeper integration with Google; users can now pay directly in Gmail, YouTube and more
- Users can now link their PayPal information to their Google Play Account to pay bills without leaving Google Services!
- More Details on Microsoft Audience Network
- Read about the newest updates of the new Microsoft Audience Network (MSAN).
- Shining a Light on Ads With Political Content
- Facebook continues their efforts to increase transparency in political ads. Which has users asking the Hard Questions: Why Doesn’t Facebook Just Ban Political Ads?
- Taking action against scammers
- Google continues to protect users from scammers and companies by improving policies, taking legal action and more.
- Google releases Lighthouse version 3.0
- The new Lighthouse launches and with it comes faster audits, less variance, a new report user interface
- Quora launches native image ads globally
- Quora expand their advertising with image ads and claims they already have over 1,000 active advertisers.
- Biggest Brands Will Lose Use Of 43 Per Cent Of EU Audience Data After GDPR Day, Say Media Buyers | Crowded PR
- GDPR continues to affect businesses audiences data and traffic to their website.
- So long, StumbleUpon
- Say ‘goodbye’ to StumbleUpon after 16 years of service.
- Twitter looking to expand its programmatic offerings with Timeline Ad network pilot program
- Twitter launches a new ad format called “timeline ads” and are looking for publishers to participate.
- Facebook removed 583 million fake accounts in the first quarter of 2018
- Facebook continues to try and gain back user trust as find and remove millions of fake accounts.